Welcome to Passion for Savings!
And Don’t forget, when it comes to Thanksgiving Day Sales and Cyber Monday Deals we will have the best deals all weekend long!
Black Friday Deals 2014
|Walmart Black Friday Ad||Toys R Us Black Friday Ad||Target Black Friday Ad|
|Kohls Black Friday Ad||Kmart Black Friday Ad||Best Buy Black Friday Ad|
|Walgreens Black Friday Ad||CVS Black Friday Ad||Rite Aid Black Friday Ad|
what's new for friday
Yankee Candle Black Friday Ad 2014
Shop Yankee Candle Black Friday Deals Online at YankeeCandle.com
I’ve got the Yankee Candle Black Friday Ad 2014 available for you to preview. This year there is a 3 page ad available with several great deals! We have the ad scans ready for you to preview + all the best Yankee Candle Black Friday Deals going on this year!
Yankee Candle Black Friday Store Hours
Most Yankee Candle Stores will open early for Black Friday, This will vary by location and typically depends on when the mall or shopping area is opening. If you are planning on shopping Yankee Candle I would suggest calling the stores ahead of time to make sure you know what time they are opening, some of these deals are only valid during the first 4 hours.
Yankee Candle Black Friday Ad Scans
We have the 3 page ad available for you to view, You can Click Here to View the Yankee Candle Ad Scans for 2014!
Yankee Candle Black Friday Deals 2014
Here are all of my favorite deals in this year’s ad!
Yankee Candle Fragrance Lovers Tote – $25 (Was $100)
Available during the First 4 Hours of the Store Opening Only!!! This bag includes a Full Size Candle that is normally $27.99 by it’s self so this is a great value!
Pure Radiance Medium Vase Candles – $10 (Was $22.99)
Includes: Toasted Almond, Sugared Vanilla & Deep Sea
Limit 5 per person, with any purchase
All Sizes of Candles – Buy 2 Get 1 FREE
Includes: Balsam & Cedar, Christmas Cookie & Red Apple Wreath Scents
Don’t forget we will be posting all the Black Friday Ads as they go live! You can see all the ads in one place on our Black Friday Ads Page + Don’t miss all the Hot Black Friday Deals we’ve already posted this week!
Some of my favorite sales each year are Halloween Clearance Sales and the days AFTER a big Holiday, that’s because we see HUGE Discounts on items almost immediately. Typically the Day after Halloween we see Candy drop to 30-50% off depending on the store and décor items, costumes and more are as much as 50-70% off!
So the question is always, to buy, or not to buy…. I thought I would give you my Top 5 List of Items to Buy on Halloween Clearance!
What to Buy During Halloween Clearance Sales
- Candy – This one pretty much goes without saying, but Halloween Candy is typically individually wrapped packages which means it’s perfect for so many different things. Here are a few places you can use extra Halloween Candy from the clearance.
Birthday Party Favors – Buy Non-Halloween packaged items and use them in your kids birthday party favors.
Christmas Stockings – Who says that Candy in stockings has to be in Christmas Packaging? Most kids won’t even notice and you can save a lot of money by planning ahead.
Classroom Treats & Treasure Boxes – If you child’s school has a treasure box or rewards system the after Halloween Clearance is a great time to stock up.
Sunday School Rewards – We give out candy each week in our 1st Grade Sunday School Class for kids that are memorizing the monthly memory verse, I always stock up for rewards like this during after holiday clearance sales.
- Costumes – This is another thing that is really cheap immediately after Halloween. You can pick up extra costumes to use for Birthday and Christmas Presents. My kids love playing dress up all year long so this is a great time load up on inexpensive costumes.IDEA: We are doing a dress up trunk for my little girl this year at Christmas since she has outgrown most of her princess costumes. I’m going to load up on bigger size costumes to use in her big gift.
- Candles – One of the things that often go on sale during the Halloween Season is candles and tea lights. These small candles are also great for Christmas Decorating, I like to grab Tea Lights on Halloween Clearance and use them in my Holiday Decorating!
- Baking Mixes and Supplies – As soon as Halloween is over stores put most of their fall baking mixes, paper plates, napkins, tableware and more on sale to make room for Christmas Items. Keep your eyes open for these disposable items and baking supplies, you can often find items you’ll use in Holiday Baking on clearance after Halloween so make sure you watch for and even price check these items to see if they are marked down.
- Pumpkin Decorations – You can stock up on Halloween Decorations for next year, but most people decorate for fall before Halloween so most of the Pumpkin and Fall themed decorations also go on sale this time of year, again stores are clearing out for new Christmas and Holiday items so to make room they clear out most of the Fall and Pumpkin Decorations. If you haven’t decorated for Thanksgiving and fall this is a great time to shop for items that are marked down.
There are so many ways you can get creative and use Halloween Clearance Items, the trick is to look for items that can be used for more than one occasion. Also, remember to shop the clearance sales early for the best selection, then check back again about a week after the sale starts for final mark downs.
I like to buy any items I really want, or things that are in short supply during the first mark down, then I’ll often head back to the final markdown and take another look at items I might be able to re-purpose or use for upcoming parties, holidays and events.
I’d love to know what your Must-Have items are for Halloween Clearance, Leave a comment and let us know!
I have a great deal for you on Inexpensive Christmas Cards this week! Right now you can get 20 Christmas Cards for only $1!
They have tons of great designs and all you have to do is add your family photos and you’ll get 20 photo cards for only $1 + the price of shipping. Here is how you do it:
1. Choose your design or design your own here
2. Upload your photos
3. Add photos to your card
4. Add 20 cards to your card
5. Use the code: 57PHOTO at checkout and you’ll get your 20 Christmas Cards for only $1
This adorable Subtle Snowflake Design is perfect for a full size family photo and its super cute!
There are also some great designs that feature multiple small images with large text, like this Oh By Golly Design!
They also have up right options with larger images and small text like this Joyful Sprinkles Design!
Be sure to grab your Inexpensive Christmas Cards while they’re still available.
The BOOMco. Rapid Madness Blaster is one of the HOT items this year for Christmas and will fly off the shelves on Black Friday and I see it marked down today!
It is priced at only $37.99 and it is normally around $50 and I read the reviews and people love this thing! It has 4 1/2 out of 5 stars on Amazon and people are really raving about it! The reviews all say that it shoots darts VERY fast and it is just as fun for the parents :)
The BOOMco. Rapid Madness Blaster includes 30 Smart Stick darts, a 20 dart clip and a Smart Stick target! Check out this hot holiday toy!
Pricing subject to Change at any time. Please make sure you check the current price on Amazon.com before purchasing.
Plus, don’t forget to checkout the Amazon Deals Page for all the latest Amazon Deals!
more recent deals