Saving Money will change your life! Learn how to save money on groceries by using coupons, find tips for how to save money, and recipes for feeding your family on a budget.
It doesn’t matter if you are saving money on toothpaste or designer jeans. It is possible to live on budget and have great quality items and feed your family quality meals for less. These tips and tricks are designed to teach you about saving money, give you great Do It Yourself Ideas, Recipe Ideas for feeding your family on a budget and more.
Make sure you follow Passion For Savings on Pinterest to keep up with all the latest articles and recipes.
I’ve got a great Copy Cat Recipe for you today. Check out this Copy Cat Rhodes Freezer Dinner Rolls Recipe. You can make these once then freeze them and pull out just the amount you need for dinner each night. We only have 4 people in our family and while I love to cook from scratch it can be really time consuming and sometimes wasteful so I’m loving this recipe that gives me flexibility and ease while still having the taste of Homemade Rolls at Dinner!
- 4½ Cups Flour
- ¼ Cup Shortening
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 2½ tsp. Salt
- 1½ Tbsp. Dry Yeast
- 1½ Cups Warm Water
- ½ Cup Melted Butter
- Combine Dry Ingredients in a Bowl and Mix
- Cut in Shortening into Flour Mixture
- Slowly add Water while mixing gently
- Knead Dough on a Floured Surface for about 10-15 Min
- Place in a bowl with a little oil in it. Flip Bread and Cover.
- Let Rise 1 Hour or until it doubles
- Punch Down Dough and form small balls (About 1½ inches)
- FREEZE at this point on a pan, then place balls into a Air Tight Bag to Store
- TO BAKE: Let Rise 45 in on a Baking Sheet for Fresh Dough
- Let Frozen Rolls rise about 3 hours
- Bake at 400 for about 12 Minutes
- Brush with Melted Butter out of the oven
you also might like...
Connect with Us: