Saving Money will change your life! Learn how to save money on groceries by using coupons, find tips for how to save money, and recipes for feeding your family on a budget.
It doesn’t matter if you are saving money on toothpaste or designer jeans. It is possible to live on budget and have great quality items and feed your family quality meals for less. These tips and tricks are designed to teach you about saving money, give you great Do It Yourself Ideas, Recipe Ideas for feeding your family on a budget and more.
Make sure you follow Passion For Savings on Pinterest to keep up with all the latest articles and recipes.
One item that we use a TON of around my house is Clorox Disinfecting Wipes. I LOVE the convenience of these and I LOVE knowing that they are wiping away all the germs we leave behind. But we rarely find really good deals on them so I have a hard time purchasing them all the time just for the convenience of them.
Now I make my own!
Here is one recipe you can use to make Homemade Clorox Wipes:
What you need:
1 cup of water
1/4 cup of rubbing alcohol
2 Tbsp. Dawn dish soap (only use Dawn)
What to do:
Place cotton rags, cut to size, into a container. I try to cut them about 4×6 but you can cut to whatever size you want.Â An old baby wipes container works well for this.
Combine the above ingredients and pour over rags.
Once you use our homemade wipes, you can just throw them in the washing machine and reuse. The above amount should work for about 24 rags, so you can make a bigger or smaller batch based on how many rags you want on hand at any one time.
I now just keep all of these ingredients handy in one place so it’s really quick to throw a batch together. I have them in the laundry room so I put another batch together as soon as they come out of the dryer.
Young Living Special!
I have a special deal just for Passion For Savings readers this month through the end of April â€¨â€¨If you get a premium Young Living starter kit (which is, on its own, a really great deal at $150)â€¦
â€¦then I will also mail you a super helpful Essential Oils Reference Book (you can look up almost anything in it and see which oils have been used to help with that problem) + a FREE $20 Amazon Gift Card and our EXCLUSIVE Hello Oils Recipe Book with 25 of our Favorite Essential Oils Recipes! Youâ€™ll also get access to our Facebook Groups for Support (Some with over 20,000 members)!
You get ELEVEN 5 ml bottles with the premium starter kit. Several people always ask each time I talk about this starter kit if itâ€™s just the samples. Nope, you get everything in the picture above with your kit including the Eleven 5-ml bottles of oils + The Diffuser + Iâ€™ll personally send you all the Freebies Listed in this post when you sign up using the links in this post!
How to Buy a Starter Kit:
If you are ready to buy a starter kit, then be sure to sign up as a wholesale member (with one of the premium starter kits) through the instructions below to take advantage of these freebies.
1. Head over to the Young Living page here and fill out your information.
2. Be sure the â€śWholesale Memberâ€ť option is checked so that you donâ€™t end up paying retail prices. There are no requirements at all!
3. Be sure the â€śsponsor IDâ€ť and â€śenroller idâ€ť say 1652639 (so that I can send you your freebies!)
4. If you do not feel comfortable putting in your social security number (this is only for tax purposes if you decide to turn this into a business) then you can get an EIN from the IRS in just a few seconds here and use that number instead (the IRS just needs to be able to connect some number with you for tax purposes). They need a Social Security Number or an EIN because if you make $600 or more per year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail (which is required by law). Young Living will never share this info with anyone.
5. Select which starter kit you want to get. To get the freebies, youâ€™ll need to check the option that says â€śPremium Starter Kitâ€ť. You can get the kit thatâ€™s $150!
6. Thereâ€™s a Step 3 of the sign-up process that you can skip if you donâ€™t want to mess with that part
7. Go through the checkout process.
8. After you sign up, Fill Out This Google Form with your Name and Mailing Address so I can send you your Freebies!
IMPORTANT: This promotion is only available when you sign up with the sponsor ID and enroller ID as #1652639. Iâ€™m personally offering this promotion (not Young Living) for those who sign up through Passion For Savings.
Also, if you recommend this promotion to a friend (or group of friends) and they sign up too through this promotion then please let me know by sending an email to email@example.com so that you can get the credit for referring them. :)
you also might like...