I just posted a Huge list of my favorite Caramel Apple Recipes a few weeks ago, and I have one of my SIMPLE Apple Recipes to share with you today! My family loves Apple Pie, but let’s be serious it takes hours to make from scratch and well, I just don’t always have that much free time. When I’m in a hurry and we want a quick and easy dessert, this is what I turn to. These Apple Cinnamon Croissants are DELICIOUS, Taste like Apple Pie and are So Easy!
Apple Cinnamon Croissants Recipe
You only need a few ingredients to make these, Fresh Apples, Cinnamon, Butter and a Roll of Croissants! Start by slicing up your apple and melting the butter. You can also combine the Cinnamon and Sugar in a bowl quickly. Then your ready to start assembling this recipe.
Start by rolling out the Croissants flat, then sprinkle each croissant with the cinnamon and sugar mixture. Lay the Apple Slices onto the largest side of the Croissants and roll them up from the largest side to the smaller side so the point is on top. Brush each Croissant with the melted butter and top again with more of the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
Once these Mini Apple Pie Croissants come out of the oven, serve them warm! They are DELICIOUS!
Here’s the printable version of the recipe –>
- 2 Large Apples
- 1 Can of Croissants
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Cinnamon
- ¼ Stick of Butter Melted (Optional
- Core and Slice Apples thinly
- Mix Cinnamon & Sugar together in a mixing cup or bowl
- Lay Croissants on a Baking sheet flat, Sprinkle with Cinnamon and Sugar
- Place 2-3 Apple Slices on top of the larger end of the Croissant
- Roll up croissants from the larger end to the smaller end
- Place on a greased baking sheet and bake at 375 for 15 minutes or until golden brown
- Serve warm!