Corporate just released a new Walgreens coupon policy on the website. You can print your copy here. I am excited to see that Walgreens is making this official across all stores. As always I recommend you carry a copy of the Official Walgreens Coupon Policy with you in case you run into problems at your local store.
Here are the highlights of the policy:
:: Redeeming Coupons
- The number of Manufacturer Coupons, including register rewards, may not exceed the number of items in the transaction.
- The total value of coupons may not exceed the value of the transaction.
- In the event that an item is on sale for less than the value of the coupon, Walgreens will only accept the coupon for the value of the item. (No Overage will be given).
- You may use 1 Manufacturer Coupon and Applicable Walgreens Coupon(s) for the purchase of a single item. Note: The policy specifically reads Walgreens Coupon(s) so I take this to mean that you can use more than one walgreens coupon per item.
- Coupons will be reduced if the coupon value exceeds the product price.
- Walgreens will accept multiple identical coupons for multiple qualifying items. (If you buy 2 of the same product you can useÂ 1 coupon on each product.)
- On B1G1 Free Sale terms. Up to 2 coupons can be used against the items being purchased as long as the net price does not go below zero.
- Walgreens does accept internet coupons
:: Register Rewards
- There is a limit of one Register RewardsTM (RR) printed per offer per customer per transaction.
- Customers redeeming a Register RewardsTM against the same offer may not receive another RR.
- The RR coupon value cannot exceed the total purchase amount. No cash back and no cash value for RR coupon.
- Register RewardsTMcannot be used toward the purchase of gift cards and pre-paid cards.
- Register RewardsTM must be forfeited if the qualifying merchandise is returned.
- Walgreens does not accept expired coupons
- Walgreens does not accept competitor coupons
Make sure you print you copy of the Walgreens Coupon Policyfor reference. This is just a short summray.