If you have trouble viewing this video you can view it Here.
I’m launching a new series of online Extreme Couponing Classes to help you learn the basics of How to Save Money on Groceries and Household Items. This is the first video in the series and I hope you enjoy it!
This weeks Extreme Couponing Tips:
- Create a List and Have a Plan
- Combine Sales And Coupons for Rock Bottom Prices
- Stock up for 8-10 Weeks when an Item reaches its Rock Bottom Price
- Never Pay Full Price – Always buy on sale or with a coupon
- Be Willing to Substitute
- Create a Menu Plan – Download my Menu Plan Sheet Here
- Always Use a Shopping List – Download my Shopping List Here
- Organize Your Coupons Before you get to the store
- Don’t Buy Items you Don’t Need
If you’re new to Couponing you may also want to check out the Savings 101 Series, I will also be covering most of these topics in the next few weeks so stay tuned….
Remember, that the best way to stay up to date on all of the best coupons and deals is by signing up for the Passion For Savings Daily Email Updates.