Opinion¬†Outpost¬†is the #2 Rated U.S. Survey Company according to SurveyPolice. In addition they’ve received more rankings than any other survey company by far within the past year, so you can be certain that their overall quality score is highly accurate.
Here are a few things to keep in mind if you are accepted as a member of¬†Opinion¬†Outpost.
- Each survey has a limit to the number of respondents they can take. ¬†As much as possible you should try to answer a survey as soon as you get it.
- All of their surveys will ask “screener” questions to help find the ¬†specific demographics they are looking for.
- Try to stay active, meaning do a survey every week or so even if you aren’t doing them every day. ¬†If you are inactive for too long they may close your account.
- Complete your “member profile” as soon as you can. This will enable¬†Opinion¬†Outpost¬†to send surveys that are more likely to work for you.
- Take advantage of their referral program and earn money for recommending friends and family to the program.
If you have never signed up for a survey company,¬†Opinion¬†Outpost¬†is a great place to start. For those who have 5 minutes here and 10 minutes there, it’s a great way to receive extra money without a lot of effort. ¬†And if you have used other Suvery Companies, this is a great one to add to your routine.
I personally have used them for years and have been paid out many times. ¬†It’s also a great way to save up some extra money for the holidays.