Randall’s Coupon Policy
Then Randall’s Coupon Policy is identical to the corporate policy for all Safeway Stores, however there are other important tricks and tips that you should know for shopping there. Most Randall’s Stores double coupons up to $0.50 and triples coupons up to $0.39 but they will only double 1 “like” coupon, so if you have 5 coupons for the same product you will only be allowed to double one of them. The will not accept coupons for “free” items that do not require you to make a purchase.
You can also sign up for the Randall’s Remarkable Card which is a Rewards Card that can download e-coupons to and you will be able to redeem these at checkout. Remember that e-coupons will automatically redeem at checkout and they cannot be doubled. The Remarkable Card will also get you specials deals and savings.
Randall’s will issue Rainchecks for items that are out of stock and they will expire 90 days after the Raincheck is issued.
24. Rainchecks are for one time use only.
25. Rainchecks expire ninety (90) days from the date issued and will be accepted at any Safeway store that has the specific item in stock.
26. We reserve the right to limit Raincheck quantities based on product availability and advertised limits.
27. Rainchecks can be issued for up to six (6) items unless otherwise stated in the applicable advertisement.
28. Rainchecks will not be issued for Beer, Wine, Spirits, Tobacco Products, Fuel, All Fluid Items in the Refrigerated Dairy Section (including Fluid Dairy and Dairy Substitutes).
29. Rainchecks can be offered for store super coupon items unless otherwise specified on the coupon. Rainchecks will not be provided for items advertised as “clearance”, “while supplies last,” “limited quantities,” or other designation indicating a limited supply.
All coupon redemption terms are subject to our Coupon Acceptance Policy in effect at time of redemption.
We may change the terms of our Coupon Acceptance Policy at any time. Such changes may become effective without advance notice or advertisement. The current Coupon Acceptance Policy will be posted at the customer service area in each store. You are also advised to periodically check our website for any changes to the terms of our Coupon Acceptance Policy.