Salted Caramel Coffee Creamer Recipe
I have a New Obsession I wanted to share with you :) Salted Caramel Coffee Creamer. If you love Salted Caramel Recipes or the Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha then this is a great recipe you must try! I have been using this for about a week and it’s delicious in your morning coffee!
Here’s what you need:
Sweetened Condensed Milk
Caramel Ice Cream Topping
Milk (Or Heavy Cream, I used 2%)
How to Make:
Add 1/2 Cup of Sweetened Condensed Milk to a Mason Jar
Add in 4 Tbsp. of Caramel Sauce
Add in 1 tsp. of Salt
Stir or Shake to Mix Well before you add the milk
Add 1 1/2 Cups of Milk and Stir Gently
I use about 2 Tbsp. in my coffee but I like it creamy like that, you can use less, or if you want to add less milk to the recipe that’s another option as well!
Here’s a Printable Version of this Salted Caramel Coffee Creamer Recipe:
- ½ Cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 Tbsp. Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1½ Cups of Milk (Or Heavy Cream, I used 2%)
- Add ½ Cup of Sweetened Condensed Milk to a Mason Jar
- Add in 4 Tbsp. of Caramel Sauce
- Add in 1 tsp. of Salt
- Stir or Shake to Mix Well before you add the milk
- Add 1½ Cups of Milk and Stir Gently
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!