Be sure to check out the latest Target Coupon Policy to Print off and take with you to your local Target store!
The Target Coupon Policy states that you can use 1 Manufacturer’s Coupon and 1 Target Store Coupon per item unless it is otherwise stated on the coupon. Remember that acceptance policies and rules can vary by store and we always recommend taking the Target Coupon Policy with you to the store as you shop!
UPDATE: In April of 2015 Target clarified the use of Category/Department and Store Wide Coupons. You can stack a $5/$15 Personal Care Coupon with a $1/1 Tressemme Coupon. The total for the $5/$15 is BEFORE coupons are applied.
If you’re redeeming more than one category/department or storewide coupon, you must meet purchase requirements for each coupon individually. The percent-off coupons will apply to all qualifying items in transaction. No other same category/department or storewide coupon will apply.
Target item-level coupons can be used while using a category/storewide coupon (e.g. $1 off Target coupon for body wash AND a $5 off $15 Target Personal Care purchase). The threshold for the category coupon is based on the retail of the qualified items prior to Manufacturer item-level and Target item-level coupons.
UPDATE: In September of 2014 Target added the explinations of the terms Per Purchase and Per Transaction to the corporate coupon policy. They also updated the policy to reflect store specific coupons.
Target DOES allow coupons with a logo on them.
Target DOES allow one coupon per purchase, (i.e. One Coupon per Item Purchased, Multiple items and coupons up to 4 may be used in a single transaction)
Here are the specific updates. Print your own copy of the Target Coupon Policy Here to take with you to your local stores!
What is the difference between â€śper purchaseâ€ť and â€śper transactionâ€ť when using coupons?
One coupon per purchase means you’re using one coupon per item being purchased. You can use multiples of the same coupon as long as each coupon has a matching item.
One coupon per transaction means you can use only one specific coupon per store transaction. You can’t use more than one same coupon, even if you’re buying multiple items.
How can I tell if Target will accept my manufacturer coupon?
Target will accept your manufacturer coupon, as long as printed limitations and requirements are met. Keep in mind:
Manufacturer coupons can be accepted at the register even if they don’t clearly indicate who the manufacturer is, or if they indicate the name of another retailer.
If a coupon states “Manufacturer Coupon,” it’s redeemable anywhere (including Target), even if the coupon states, “Redeemable at Kroger, Cub, etc.” (or any other retailer).
Manufacturer coupons that are found on the Internet and printed are accepted.
Target doesn’t accept manufacturer “rebate” coupons.
Here is the Official Target Stores Coupon Policy
Target coupon policy
Manufacturer and Target Coupons:
- No more than one manufacturer coupon, one Target coupon (Target mobile coupons are Target coupons), and one Cartwheelâ„ offer can be combined per item (unless prohibited by coupon).Â
- We reserve the right to accept, refuse, or limit the use of any coupon.
- Limit of 4 identical coupons per household, per day (unless otherwise noted on coupon).
- All valid coupons must be presented to the cashier during checkout and have a scannable barcode.
- Item purchased must match the coupon description (brand, size, quantity, color, flavor, etc.).
- Coupon amount may be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied.
- We do not give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item.
- Guest pays tax on full retail value, including the coupon value, of Manufacturer Coupons. Target coupons reduce the taxable value.Â
- These guidelines apply to all coupons accepted at Target (Color Checkout Coupons, Internet Coupons, Mobile Coupons, Mailed Coupons, Coupons from Newspapers and Magazines, etc.).
- Target coupons arenâ€™t refundable.Internet (Print-at-Home) Coupons: Â Â
- We gladly accept valid internet coupons.
- We do not accept internet coupons for free items with no purchase requirements.Â ÂMobile Coupons:
- Target does not accept mobile versions of Manufacturer Coupons.Category/Department and Storewide Coupons:
- If redeeming more than one category/department or storewide coupon, you must meet the purchase requirements for each coupon individually.
- If redeeming a category/department coupon plus a storewide coupon, you must meet the purchase requirements for each coupon individually.
- Percent off coupons will apply to all qualifying items in the transaction. No other same category/department or storewide coupon will apply.Buy One Get One Free Coupons (BOGO):
- BOGO coupons cannot be combined (i.e. you cannot use two BOGO coupons on two items and get both for free). Unless stated otherwise on the coupon, the use of one Buy One Get One Free coupon requires that two of the valid items are presented at checkout of which one item will be charged to the guest and the 2nd item will be discounted by its full retail price.
- A second cents-off coupon of the same type cannot be redeemed towards the purchase price of the first item.
- If a Target BOGO coupon is used, one additional manufacturer coupon may be used on the first item.
- If a Manufacturer BOGO coupon is used, one additional Target coupon may be used on the first item.Returns:
- Returns of items purchased using Manufacturer Coupons may receive coupon value returned in the form of a Target GiftCard.Exclusions:
- Coupons are void if copied, scanned, transferred, purchased, sold, prohibited by law, or appear altered in any way.
- We regularly monitor the Coupon Information Corporation (CIC) website for counterfeit coupons. Â We do not accept counterfeit coupons.
- We cannot accept coupons from other retailers, or coupons for products not carried in our stores.
- Some items may not be available at all stores.
- We do not accept expired coupons.
- We do not accept Canadian coupons in our US stores.