When I’m busy I go straight to make this 1 pan turkey dinner because it’s super quick, super delicious, and the easiest thing to cook ever.
- 1 Pound turkey
- 1 Cup peas
- ½ Cup vegetable broth
- 1 Carrot
- ¼ Cup sliced scallion
- 1 Onion, finely chopped.
- Rosemary sprigs
- 2 Tsps onion powder
- 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- Olive oil drizzles
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Season the turkey with the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, and onion powder.
- Cut into slices and transfer to a baking dish.
- Add the beans, rosemary sprigs, and onion.
- Slice the carrot and cut into fun shapes. Transfer to the baking dish
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on top. Add some olive olive drizzles, the vegetable broth and mix everything together.
- Take to the oven and cook for 40 minutes or until done.
- Serve and enjoy.