- 2 Bags of Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix
- 2 Sticks of Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup of Flour
- Red & Blue Food Coloring
- Loaf Pan
- Clear Plastic Wrap
- Make Both Bags of Sugar Cookie Mix according to directions, Add 1 Cup of Flour to stiffen dough so that it will hold it’s shape when baking.
- You need 1/4 of the dough blue then divide the remaining dough and leave half white and half red.
- Place in separate bowls and add Food Coloring
- Roll Out Dough to about 1/4″ Thick
- Cut 3 Even Red Shapes using the Loaf Pan as a Guide
- Cut 3 Even White Shapes the same size
- Cut 1 of each of the red and white shapes in half lengthways
- Cut 2 Even Blue Shapes & Then Cut Both Shapes in half so you have 4 pieces
- Line Loaf Pan with Cling Wrap & Spray with Cooking Spray
- Layer Dough into the Loaf Pan White, Red, White Red, Then use the Half Pieces and layer Half Blue/Half White, Half Blue/Half Red, Half Blue/Half White & Finally Half Blue/Half Red.
- Place in Fridge to Chill for 2-4 Hours
- Use Dental Floss or a Sharp Knife to Slice Cookies into 1/4″ Slices
- Place on a Cookie Sheet Lined with Parchment Paper
- Bake at 350 for 13-15 Minutes