These Brown Sugar Pecan Waffles are super easy to throw together and cook, and they freeze beautifully so you can keep a stock for when you are in a hurry
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- ½ Cup brown sugar
- ¼ Cup melted butter
- 1 Cup milk
- ½ Cup chopped pecans
- 1 Tbsp caramel sauce
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- 1 Tsp ground cinnamon
For the sugar glaze:
- ½ Cup milk
- ¾ Cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the waffle maker.
- Mix the butter and brown sugar in a large bowl.
- Sift the all-purpose flour, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Add half the pecans, the milk, the caramel sauce, and stir well until the batter thickens.
- Grease the waffle maker with butter and pour the batter.
- Cook until golden brown.
- In a small bowl whip up the sugar glaze mixing the milk, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Serve with chopped pecans and sugar glaze.