These Buffalo Chicken Sliders are the Perfect Appetizer for Game Day. Made with Hawaiian Rolls and Topped with a Poppy Seed Glaze.
- Rotisserie Chicken Shredded (2 – 2 ½ Cups of Cooked Chicken)
- 1 Package of Kings Hawaiian Rolls
- 1 Cup Ranch Dressing
- ¼ Cup Hot Sauce
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Poppyseeds
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Place Kings Hawaiian Rolls in a 9×13 Baking Dish
- In a Bowl mix Shredded Chicken, Ranch Dressing and Hot Sauce
- Spread Chicken Mixture on Bottom Half of Rolls
- Top with Shredded Cheddar Cheese and remaining half of rolls.
- Melt Butter and mix the Poppyseeds into the Butter. Drizzle over Tops of Rolls.
- Bake at 350 Degrees for 20 Minutes