- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 21 oz Apple Pie Filling
- 5 oz Caramel Topping/Sauce
- Use a knife or food processor to chop apple pieces into smaller pieces. Set aside.
- Whip heavy cream until peaks form.
- Fold in condensed milk.
- Pour/spread about 1/3 of ice cream mix into loaf pan.
- Pour caramel over ice cream.
- Distribute about 1/2 of apple filling over caramel.
- Pour/spread another 1/3 of ice cream mix into loaf pan.
- Distribute remaining apple filling over ice cream.
- Pour/spread remaining ice cream mix into loaf pan.
- Take a spatula or butter and run back and forth thru pan to swirl fillings.
- Freeze for at least 3-5 hours.