- 6 cup Rice Krispies Cereal
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 10.5 oz Marshmallows
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 21 oz Cherry Pie Filling
- 1/4 cup White Chocolate Chips (optional)
- Grease a 13×9 pan with butter.
- In a medium to large saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
- Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the Rice Crispies cereal and stir until cereal is well coated.
- Allow to set about 4 minutes.
- Press mixture into prepared pan and allow to cool.
- Combine softened cream cheese, condensed milk, lemon juice, and vanilla and beat until well blended.
- Pour on top of the cooled rice krispies and allow to set in the fridge for several hours.
- Top with cherry pie filling and refrigerate.
- After cutting, you can drizzle with white chocolate.
- Place chips in corner of zippered sandwich bag and microwave 45 seconds.
- Knead to make usre they are melted.
- Clip very tip of corner and drizzle.