- 1 ½ Cup all purpose flour
- ½ Cup sugar
- 2 Tsps baking soda
- ½ Tsp salt
- 1 Large egg
- ½ Cup butter
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ Cup chocolate chunks
- Preheat the oven to 325F and brush a square baking pan with the vegetable oil.
- In a medium size bowl mix the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, egg, butter, and vanilla.
- Lastly incorporate the chocolate chunks.
- Stir until well incorporated.
- Transfer to the baking pan and take to the oven.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- When done, remove from the oven and cut into squares.
- Serve and enjoy.