- Crust Ingredients:
- 2 Sticks of Unsalted Butter
- 1 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 2 ½ Cups of Flour
- ¾ Tsp. Salt
- Topping Ingredients:
- 1 Stick of Unsalted Butter
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup. Honey
- 2 Tbsp. Heavy Cream
- 2 Cups Chopped Pecans
- 2 Cups Mini Chocolate Chips
- Cream Butter & Sugar in a Mixer.
- Slowly add in Flour and Salt until Crumbly.
- Line a 9×13 Pan with Foil, Slowly press crust mixture into the pan.
- Bake for 23-25 Minutes at 350 Degrees.
- In a separate pan combine Butter, Sugar, Honey and Cream.
- Heat over medium heat until melted, bring to a boil and simmer for 1 minute.
- Slowly stir in Pecans & Chocolate Chips.
- Pour Pie filling over the Crust and spread evenly.
- Bake for an additional 20 minutes then allow to cool completely before cutting.