This Creamy Bacon Cheddar Dip recipe is simply perfect for parties and gatherings, it’s super easy to do (hello slow cooker) and a crowd favorite!
- 2 ½ Cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 Bacon stripes
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese block
- ½ Cup sour cream
- ¼ Cup sliced green onions
- ⅛ Cup sliced chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the bacon in a pan over medium-low heat and cook until crispy (about 4 minutes each side).
- Cut into small pieces and set aside.
- Take the cheddar cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, chives, green onion, salt, and pepper to a slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 1 hour
- When ready to serve, stir in the bacon.
- Serve and enjoy.