**This is a sponsored post for Lunchbox**
I have two great Back to School deals to share with you on AXE® at Walgreens!
Offer 1: Get a one-year subscription to Esquire magazine with your purchase of any two (2) AXE® products (7/19/15-8/29/15)
1. Purchase any TWO (2) full-size AXE® products including Hair Care, Shower Gel, Face Care, Body Spray or Deodorant (excludes trial and travel sizes).
2. Receive a redemption code with your receipt
3. Go HERE and enter your code to redeem your one-year subscription to Esquire magazine.
Disclaimer: Receive a redemption code and instructions on how to redeem online with your receipt. While supplies last. Excludes trial and travel sizes. View terms and conditions
With AXE® in your shower and Esquire at hand, you’ll have just what you need to tackle all of the excitement and challenges the new school year may bring.
So if you want to turn heads as you go back to school in a few weeks AXE® and Walgreens are here to help!
• Find out what’s hot this school year with AXE® and Esquire Magazine – and you’ll get to experience AXE® Redesigned.
• The new AXE® will give guys the boldness to express themselves in more progressive ways and helps guys look, feel, and smell their best
This offer is valid on the dates noted with Balance Rewards® card. It excludes trial and travel Products.
Have you seen AXE® Phoenix yet? It comes as Daily Fragrance, Shower Gel and 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner. This scent is a classic, fruity fragrance featuring lavender, geranium, citrus, and coumarone. Its earthly composition and subtle blend of wood and fruit let you be reborn every night.
AXE® Messy Look Paste is one of the AXE products I buy for my son and husband. You can give your guys the just-out-of-bed style all day long with AXE® Messy Look Paste. One of my friends just complimented my son on his hair the other day and wanted to know what I was buying to make his hair look so good. We love this product!
You can check out all the AXE® products at your local Walgreens. This is a great deal for Back to School to get that hair and body looking and smelling good!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Lunchbox, LLC. I was compensated for this post, however all thoughts and opinions are my own.