Each month the Amazon Editors select new books each month and Prime members can choose one featured book for FREE every month. You get to read it early since these Books are available in advance of their official release date.
How it works:
- Choose one of the six Editors’ Picks today for FREE.
- Read now on any Kindle device or free Kindle reading app.
- Sign up for a monthly e-mail announcing new editors’ picks.
Here are your May Amazon Kindle First Book Choices:
- The Butterfly Garden by Dot Hutchison
- A House for Happy Mothers by Amulya Malladi
- Enemy (On the Bones of Gods Book 1) by K. Eason
- Time Heals No Wounds (A Baltic Sea Crime Novel) by Hendrik Falkenberg, Patrick F. Brown
- We’re All Damaged by Matthew Norman
- About the Night by Anat Talshir, Evan Fallenberg
As a bonus, when you choose any of these books you may get an email with a promotional code for more discounts on Kindle Books! Which one will you grab?
Plus, don’t forget you don’t actually have to have a Kindle to download these books. You can get the Kindle Download for your iPhone, Blackberry, iPad, PC Computer or Mac Computer! It’s Free Software and a great way to take advantage of these Kindle Books!
Pricing subject to Change at any time. Please make sure you check the current price on Amazon.com before purchasing.
Don’t wait to grab your Target May Beauty Box worth over $47!!