Heads Up!!! If you have been wanting to try Stitch Fix this is a great time to sign up. When you Sign Up Through This Special Link and place an order for your first box then you’ll get a $25 Credit Added to your account as long as your Stitch Fix Box Ships by July 28th! WOOHOO!
If you’re not familiar with Stitch Fix it’s a Styling Service that picks out and sends you clothes, You get to try on those clothes and decide what you want to keep and what you want to send back. You only pay for what you keep!
There’s a $20 Fee to ship the box, but you can apply that $20 towards any items you keep so it really doesn’t cost anything as long as you keep one item.
I have done Stitch Fix several times and I LOVE Everything I’ve kept from them.
A few tips for getting the perfect StitchFix Box:
- Make sure you use this link to sign up, this is a special offer where I can Give My Friends $25 off their First Box, this isn’t their normal promotion so it’s a special offer only available through that link. If you’re already a Stitch Fix Member check your email for an offer like this where you can Give your Friends a $25 Credit!
- You can set how often you want to get a box, and you can pause it or move it anytime. I normally set them to every quarter instead of monthly
- Fill Out Your Profile completely, the more you tell them about you the more you’ll love your stuff! Be as honest as possible because they will base what they send off all the questions in your profile.
- Leave your stylist a note, I like to shop for a specific occasion that I already know I’ll be buying for like a Wedding, a Conference, Vacation, etc. Then let your stylist know exactly what you want this has saved me HOURS of shopping and frustration, it’s really easy and having a goal in mind also helps me make better decisions about what I want to keep.
- Refer Your Friends! Post what you receive on your Facebook Page or Instagram and encourage your friends to sign up using your link, you’ll get $25 for every friend that signs up and receives a box.
Also, don’t forget to check out my post on 15 Things Everyone Thinks about Stitch Fix for a look into my first Stitch Fix Box!