6 Creative Easter Basket Ideas for Teens from the Dollar Tree & Walmart! These Cheap Easter Basket Ideas are Perfect for Teen Girls or Teen Boys and would also be perfect Unique Easter Basket Ideas for Adults!
It’s getting close to Easter and I have had several messages from Moms looking for Easter Basket Ideas for Teens that are cheap and affordable! I thought I would put together a few ideas that I am loving for Teen Girls, Teen Boys and even Adults that might be on your Easter Basket List this year!
I wanted to try to keep all of these Easter Basket Ideas for Teens under $15 so I headed to the Dollar Tree and Walmart to see what I could find.
Most of the Easter Baskets were under $15, the Fanny Pack Easter Basket was a little more, but I was ok with that because they were all items that could easily be used over and over again all summer long! Here are my FAVORITE ideas that I came up with along with where I got all the items included!
Easter Basket Ideas for Teens
Beach Themed Easter Basket Idea for Teen Girls
I found this adorable Happy Easter Beach Pail at The Dollar Tree and filled it with a bunch of adorable Beach and Summer themed items! I also filled some Easter Eggs (Not shown) in the bottom with Lip Balm, Hair Ties, and a few smaller items to give her some Easter Eggs to open!
Here’s what I put in my Beach Themed Easter Basket:
- Pink & White Pineapple Hat from Walmart, $2.97
- Pineapple Bath Bombs from the Dollar Tree
- Mermaid Lotion from the Dollar Tree
- Inflatable Palm Tree Cup Holder from the Dollar Tree
- Pink Flamingo Notebook and Pineapple Sticky Notes
- Pink Flamingo Pen
Sports Themed Easter Basket Idea for Teen Boys
My favorite Easter basket find was this Basketball Easter Basket at the Dollar Tree, they had a Football, Soccer Ball and Basketball Net shaped Easter Baskets in the Easter section this year. I grabbed this for only $1 and filled it with all the best Ballpark and Sports snacks I could find! I also included a little cash in an Easter Egg because, what teen doesn’t love cash???
Here’s what’s included in my Sports Basket:
- Gatorade from the Dollar Tree
- Big League Chew from the Dollar Tree
- Cracker Jacks from the Dollar Tree
- Jacks Links Beef Jerky from the Dollar Tree
- Babe Ruth Candy Bars from the Dollar Tree
- Brain Teaser Puzzle from the Dollar Tree
Beauty Themed Easter Basket for Teen Girls
I had fun putting together this Beauty Themed Easter Basket for Teen Girls. I grabbed a loofa sponge in place of traditional Easter Grass and then headed to the beauty aisle at the Dollar Tree for some fun beauty finds. Perfect for Teen and Tween girls this basket was really affordable and super cute!
Here’s what I included in my Beauty Easter Basket:
- Face Mask from the Dollar Tree
- Loofa Sponge from the Dollar Tree
- Diamond Shaped Lip Balm from the Dollar Tree
- Nail Polish from the Dollar Tree
- Nail File from Walmart
- Charcoal Face Strips from the Dollar Tree
- Makeup Remover Wipes from the Dollar Tree
- Hand and Body Lotion from the Dollar Tree
Movie Night Easter Basket Idea for Adults
If you need an Easter Basket Idea for just about ANYONE you could probably pull off this Easter Basket Movie Themed Gift Basket! I found this Red Pop Corn Bowl for only $0.88 in the Summer Section at Walmart, then I filled it with a movie (hit the $5 bin at Walmart for a classic), then add in your favorite Movie Theater Snacks and some popcorn and you are done!
Here’s what I included in my Movie Night Easter Basket:
- Spiderman DVD from Walmart
- Reese’s Pieces from Walmart
- Reese’s Popcorn Munch from Walmart
- Twizzlers, M&M’s, Airheads *or any of your favorite snacks
- You could also add in a Gift Card for Pizza if you wanted to go all out :)
Fanny Pack Easter Basket Idea for Teen Girls
If you have a Teen Girl or even an Older girl you know that Fanny Packs are all the rage this summer! I found this adorable Striped Fanny Pack at Walmart for only $9.97 and they had several really cute styles to choose from. Then I filled it with a new pair of Sunglasses, Candy, some Eye Shadow, Lip Balm and all your summer essentials. Then I wrapped the straps around a Beach Towel.
Probably my favorite thing about this Easter Basket Idea for Summer is that you aren’t spending money on stuff that will just end up in the trash, all of these items can be used all summer long. Some other ideas also include a new swimsuit, sunscreen, or your favorite gift cards.
Here’s what I included in my Fanny Pack Easter Basket:
- Hair Ties in the Easter Eggs from Walmart
- Sunscreen Chapstick in the Easter Eggs from Walmart
- Candy from the Dollar Tree
- Beach Towel from Walmart
- Sunglasses from Walmart
- New Eye Shadows from CVS
Slime Easter Basket Idea for Tweens
If you have a You Tube Lover in your home then chances are you have a little girl OBSESSED with making slime! My 9 year old could watch Slime videos all day so I thought a Slime Easter Basket would be a cute idea for her! I found this adorable Bunny Easter Basket at the Dollar Tree along with the Foam Beads and Glitter. Then I added in some Glue, Contact Solution, and Baking Soda from Walmart for an easy to make DIY Slime Kit!
Here’s what I included in my Slime Easter Basket:
- Elmers Glow in the Dark Glue from Walmart
- Elmers White Glue from Walmart
- Arm & Hammer Baking Soda from Walmart
- Contact Solution from Walmart (Make sure Borax is an ingredient)
- Foam Beads from the Dollar Tree
- Glitter Packet from the Dollar Tree
You could also include some fun candy, some storage containers, or other colors of glue and accessories!
Hopefully this gave you some ideas of what kind of Easter Basket to Make for your Teens this year. I know teens can be hard to buy for so if you have a great idea I would love to hear what you have done in the past or what you are planning to do this year!