Our Easter popcorn eggs are soft and chewy!
These Ingredients make 4 different colors of eggs
- 16 cups popped popcorn
- 8 cups mini marshmallows (at least 2, 10 oz bags)
- 1 stick butter
- Neon Food Coloring
For Each Color Egg
- Place 2 tablespoons butter and 2 cups mini marshmallows in a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 45 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and add food coloring (about 6 drops) and stir until butter is melted.
- Stir in 4 cups popcorn and mix well so all popcorn is coated. Let set for 60 seconds to cool a bit.
- Spray your hands with cooking spray and shape a handful of popcorn into an egg shape. The eggs are about the size of a plastic Easter egg. Use firm pressure when pressing together to create a smoother egg surface.
- Repeat until you have all your egg colors.