- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 5 oz Rotel Tomatoes and Green Chiles
- 8 oz Refried Beans
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning
- 1 box Corn Taco Shells
- 8 oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Your favorite toppings (lettuce, tomatoes,sour cream, etc.)
- Brown and drain ground beef.
- Add seasoning, beans, tomatoes and 1/2 cup water.
- Mix well and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Fill shells and arrange in 9×13″ baking dish.
- Evenly distribute about half of the cheese over the tacos.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with toppings and remaining cheese.