- 2 cup sugar
- 1 cup softened Butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cup Flour
- 2 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 3 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cream together 2 cups sugar, the butter and eggs.
- Add in flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt and mix until blended.
- In shallow plate or bowl, mix together 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll dough into 1″ balls and roll in cinnamon sugar.
- Place several inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until cookies firm up.