Have you had a chance to check out the 2010 Passion For Savings Gift Guide! I’ve got another great giveaway for you today from the gift guide! You can visit the Mother’s Day Gift Guide to see all the great products that are included this year.
:: The Epson PictureMate Charm is a 4″x6″ portable photo printer that produces better-than-lab quality prints in as little as 37 seconds – great for allowing mom to print out her favorite moments as they are captured on camera. PictureMate Charm also features a 2.5″ LCD screen that allows users to scan through and make basic edits to photos prior to printing. Users have the option of printing in a variety of effects (black and white, sepia and color), selecting different layouts (wallet-sized, mini-wallets, proof sheets, borders) and printing on matte or glossy paper all from the printer itself.
Here are a few of my favorite features of the Picture Mate Charm
- Displays a 2.5” LCD to easily view and print photos without a computer
- Prints a borderless 4”x6” photo
- Prints are instantly dry for worry-free handling
- Prints from all popular memory cards via built-in card slots
- Prints photos in color, black and white, or sepia tones
- Easy-to-navigate user interface and menu options
- Print costs as low as $0.26 per print
Epson has offered to help us celebrate by offering 1 Passion For Savings Reader a new Picturemate Charm! This is a $149 Value! Here’s how you can enter to win!
1. Let Me Know What Pictures You Would love to Print! Just leave a comment telling me about a favorite memory that you would love to be able to print with this printer.
3. Share this giveaway on Facebook, and don’t forget to Become a Fan of Passion For Savings while you are there. Leave me a separate comment with the link to your post.
4. Follow me on Twitter @Passion4Savings and leave me another comment letting me know!
Disclosure: I was provided with the giveaway prize. All opinions expressed are my own. Giveaway will end on Tuesday May 4, 2010 and the winner will be notified by email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.