This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Kissimmee Tourism. All opinions are 100% mine.
My Husband’s family grew up taking a yearly trip to Florida during the summer for vacations. However, this year they aren’t planning a Florida vacation so we’ve been throwing around the idea of planning our own family vacation. Kissimmee, Florida is typically known for being close to Disney World however I was surprised to learn about all the other great activities that Kissimmee offers.
I thought it would be fun to plan out my “Dream Vacation” to help you get an idea of all the fun things that are available.
The Visit Kissimmee Website has a great list of hotels and special offers. Checking out a city’s website can be a great way to save when you are planning a vacation because they typically list some great deals to help motivate you to visit their city!
I think I would plan to stay at the Hapimag Orlando – Lake Berkley Resort. You can get a 6 person townhouse for only $99 per night and when you stay 3 nights you get the 4th Free! I love that they have a Washer/Dryer and a Full Kitchen in the Townhomes, amenities like this can help cut down on extra expenses when traveling.
Here are a few of the things I would want to work into my schedule while visiting Kissimmee:
- I love to shop, so I would definitely check out the Specialty Shops in Downtown Kissimmee
- Kissimmee has 3, yes 3, Outlet Malls. I’m guessing I could spend an entire day searching for great deals!
- My son is really in to Animals right now so I’m thinking he would love Gatorland.
- I think my evenings would be spent enjoying shows like Cirque Du Soleil – La Nouba, and the Blue Man Group
- For Dinner I’ve always wanted to try a Mystery Dinner Show
- And I know my son would enjoy the Orlando Magic’s because he loves Basketball
I would also love to take my kids to The Holy Land Experience. This is a living biblical museum and park that brings the Bible to life!
Click Here to start planning your trip to Kissimmee!