And the Winner Is…… I was so excited to bring you the Dads Rock Giveaway Bash! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. I love spoiling you with some of the best prizes and I was super excited to see that lots of the winners were also Facebook Fans (Or whatever you call them these days!)
I’m still working on sending out the emails, but here are the winners. If you see your name check your email ;) You have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen.
Bar-S Grilling Gift Basket – 1 Winner
- Twila saysCorn on the cob and hicken are my favs. on the Grill..Will try and see what comes from this..My husband and family would love this!!!
Dremel 8200 – 1 Winner
- Leslie S says I follow on email
iGo My Way – 3 Winners
- Michelle says Loves using a GPS!
- Sarah Gilmore saysI follow you on facebook!
- Sunnie saysIam an email subscriber
(M.Vanplew, sarah8110, sunniewoodyplus2)
$50 Visa Gift Card from Western Union – 3 Winners
- Jolene says I’m sure my husband has some ideas :) Probably dinner and a movie with me!
- jennifer horn saysI like you on Facebook.
- April Nase says I’d buy him Two and Half Men on DVD, he’s obsessed. :)
(jofails, huntandride, a.nase)
GriffinPowerDuo – 1 Winner
- melissa c says laptop stand would work nicely in my home
Sony Reader Pocket Edition – 1 Winner
- Lori S saysFacebook fan Thanks!
$100 Gift Card from Last Minute Gifts – 1 Winner
- Amanda says My dad’s been laid off for awhile, and lately he’s been having trouble with his unemployment checks. I would talk with him to see which of these he’d like to have — but I bet he’d be most excited for Home Depot. Since he’s been home more, he’s wanted to work on the house, but that’s hard without money. . . A $100 gift card would keep him busy for quite awhile, I think!!
Cuisinart Grill Centro – 1 Winner
- Kelly D. saysI shared this giveaway on my facebook wall.
Flip Slide HD Camera – 1 Winner
- JAMIE says I am following on twitter and tweeted about your giveaway. Thank you
Cisco Valet Wireless Hotspot – 1 Winner
- John Mathews says Would use to connect our lap top and printer and family member’s laptops when they visit
Colorado Bag’n Baggage Duffel Bag – 1 Winner
- Chacoy says I follow Passion for Savings via Twitter
Otter Box – 2 Winners
- Jen saysI like the iphone defender in all black! I think my dad would too!
- ming saysI like to win the defender for the iphone
Remmington Flex 360 Cordless Shaver – 1 Winner
- Rhonda says Anything to shave a few minutes off hubby’s carpool & morning commute! Great gift for a busy daddy. email subscriber
PowerMat Prize Pack – 1 Winner
- Christi G saysI would charge my touch, and the kids DS’s
WiFire – 1 Winner
- Amanda M. says The range is up to 1,000 feet. Thanks!
Thompson’s Water Seal – 1 Winner
- Leslie S says My deck needs sealed badly
Corel Digital Studio – 1 Winner
- Anna Cahoon saysI posted on Facebook
Oral-B Professional Care Toothbrush – 1 Winner
- Angie Maddox saysI like you on facebook also. :-)
TJ Maxx Gift Card – 1 Winner
- jamie kelsey says i think i would just give it to him and let him go shop he needs some new clothes.
Roku Digital Video Player – 1 Winner
- jenna H saysI “Like” Passion for Savings on Facebook
I love Inns Book – 4 Winners
- Carrie saysAbbe House in Heber Springs! Heber is where my hubby and I went for our honeymoon – money was very tight and I was so stressed dealing with all of the wedding details, that we decided to go camping at Greers Ferry – it was wonderful – beautiful area!! After ten years of marriage, would love to go back and stay somewhere lovely like this!
- Mallery Cowan saysI am also a facebook fan!
- Sarah G saysAnd, I “liked” you on Facebook. (Thrifty Sarah)
- Kim Moore saysI follow on Twitter and retweeted
(carriehirmer, mallerycowan, hawaiismn, luvinrharley)
HoMedics Massaging Cushion – 1 Winner
- Mindi Blackburn says Following and tweeted about this giveaway!
Leather iPad Portfolio – 1 Winner
- jeanne says“like” on fb
Venezia Duffel Bag – 1 Winner
- Jamie saysMy Dad would love THIS duffle bag. He travels often for work and would be so stylin’ w/this bag
9IX by Rocawear – 3 Winners
- Anna Cahoon says My favorite Father’s Day Memory of my hubby was my daughter’s first Father’s Day. We hid a new lawn mower under a tarp in the back yard. My husband thought it was recycling and avoided it until Father’s Day and felt quite silly for being fooled and having his present hidden so well :)
- Mary-Frances C. saysFacebook fan/liker of Passion for Savings.
- Sarah says Like you on FB!
(ncsuforestgal, mommieseatsoggycereal, sworley82)