I am not a big coffee drinker in the sense that I don’t go through 4-5 cups each morning, but I do require a cup each morning to get me up and going! I’ve always been a fan of Single Serve Coffee Makers because they just make my life easier and since I don’t drink a lot of coffee the convenience has always outweighed the cost in my situation.
Senseo has recently teamed up with Hamilton Beach to create a Personal POD Senseo Coffee Maker that is priced at only $29.99 and uses the Senseo Coffee Pods. When they contacted me to see if I would be interested in reviewing this machine and giving one away to my readers I was really excited because I know a lot of you can’t afford the more expensive machines, but you still want the high quality coffee that Senseo offers at an affordable price.
I didn’t really know what to expect when I first opened the coffee maker but here are a few of my thoughts on this machine:
- I was impressed with the Quality for the Price! I didn’t expect much knowing that this machine was only $29.99 but I have been using this for a while now and it’s been great!
- It warms up quickly! You have to pour the water in each morning but that doesn’t bother me really, just fill up your cup with as much water as you want, and pour it in the top. But I am still trying to figure out how they heat the water so fast :)
- Up to 14 oz. Cup Size! I do love that I can create a large cup of coffee with this machine, there aren’t any different size options, you just control how much coffee you want by how much you pour in.
- Lightweight and Easy to Use! Let’s just say even my hubby figured it out :) I’m claiming this is going with us on trips now because it’s lightweight and I loved the flavor and quality of the coffee, also since it’s small and compact I think it would be perfect for offices as well.
For the most part I have been really pleased with this coffee maker. If you have been looking for an inexpensive Senseo POD Machine this is a great option. Also, if you’re looking for a gift for Mother’s Day or Father’s Day this would be another great Gift Idea.
You can purchase the Senseo & Hamilton Beach Personal Stay or Go POD Machine for $29.99 + Get Free Shipping on Amazon.com
GIVEAWAY: Great News 1 Lucky Passion For Savings reader will win the Hamilton Beach Personal Stay or Go POD Brewer. Here’s how you can enter to win:
1. Comment – Leave a comment letting me know why you would like to win the Personal Stay or Go Brewer.
3. Tweet – Follow @Passion4Savings on Twitter. Leave a separate comment letting me know you are a follower.
4. Like – Make sure you “Like” Passion for Savings on Facebook. Leave a comment letting me know you did so.
Details and Disclosure: All Giveaways will end at 3pm EST on Thursday, March 31st, 2011. Winners will be selected at Random using the “And the Winner Is” Plug In and notified by email. You will have 48 hours to respond to the email to claim your prize. I received both a sample product and product to giveaway in exchange for hosting this giveaway however all reviews and opinions are mine and are not influenced by receipt of product. Others may have a different experience.