I wanted to bring you some fun Holiday Craft Ideas for the Family this year so you can spend some wonderful, quality time with your kids and family! Each day I will feature a new and inexpensive craft idea that will be fun for your family :) My kids are crazy about crafts and drawing and anything that is creative so they are definitely my inspiration for these ideas!
Today’s craft is a super simple Snowman I found on DLTK.com! This may look a little cheesy, but I cannot resist! It is so easy and uses things you will have around the house! The CoffeeMate Creamer already has a red “hat” so it is ready made for a cute little snowman! My little girl is obsessed with Frosty the Snowman right now, so I saw this project and had to try it :)
- Creamer Bottle (These are CoffeeMate liquid bottles, but you can use anything that has the “snowman shape”)
- Googley Eye
- White Paint (and red paint if not using CoffeeMate bottle)
- Black Beads or Paper for mouth
- Toothpick and orange crayon or marker for nose (or colored toothpicks)
- PomPom for hat
- PomPoms for buttons
- Fabric, yarn, or construction paper for scarf
- Small twigs for the arms
- Tacky Glue or Hot Glue
- Beans, sand, or anything to put in the bottle to keep it sturdy
For Directions on how to Assemble Head to DLTK Holidays!
This is so sweet and is a great project for all ages! Make a whole army of snowmen and put them around your tree or let your kids put them in their own rooms for personal Christmas Decorations! This would be so much fun on those snow days on your playing-in-the-snow breaks! It is just so fun to engage with your children and do something silly and fun:)
Photo Credit: dltk-holidays.com