Today’s Holiday Craft Idea for the Family is another snowman project! I can’t help it I just love snowmen and this one is even on skis!!! Again, the supplies are simple and cheap and will be so easy and fun to do with the kids!
- White and black paint and your favorite color for the skis
- Brown, blue (or whichever color you want for your earmuffs) and orange pipe cleaners
- 2 pom poms for hat and 2 for skis
- Felt for scarf
- 2 toothpicks
- 2 popsicle sticks
- Hot glue
- Paint the Pinecone with white paint and the popsicle sticks with whatever color you want for the skis
- Paint eye dots with black paint and tie scarf around “neck”
- Glue the pom poms for ear muffs to a pipe cleaner (whichever color you want). Add
- Glue orange pipe cleaner for nose and brown pipe cleaners for arms
- Glue pom poms to toothpicks for ski poles
There are so many things you can do with this and you can basically just look at it and figure out how to make it! Add glitter to the skis, or white craft snow, or anything you want to make your cute little snow pinecone your own!
Photo Credit: kaboose.com