The longtime number-one, paper towel brand, BOUNTY, is celebrating a breakthrough in papermaking innovation: improved Trap & Lock™ technology. Through a more open and reinforced fiber network that also features a new emboss design, Bounty locks in mess with just one sheet – making you and your paper towels the life of the party!
New Bounty performs better than ever, allowing you to embrace even the messiest of activities. With more life in each sheet than before, Bounty is super absorbent and built to trap and lock in messes.
In this month’s Be The First To Know, Bounty® is helping you be the hostess with the mostess! Here are some party ideas courtesy of Bounty.
A Dinner Party All Guests Will Say “Cheers” To:
- Come One, Come All: Can’t find a babysitter in time for your event? Have your guests bring their children. Set up a kids’ table with coloring books, puzzles, and of course Bounty to take care of any unexpected spills. This way you can tend to your guests, and keep the kids entertained too.
- Set the Mood: Table settings are a great way to give your gathering a personality. Your table décor can be as simple as flowers, candles or a table runner. It will add some drama to your meal, while doubling as a conversation piece. And don’t forget the Bounty Quilted Napkins with new print designs that are dressed to impress at any social gathering
- Just a Taste: Keep your appetizers and finger foods to a one bite minimum. This allows your guests to mingle freely, without worrying about talking with their mouths full of food or receiving a crumb-filled handshake.
- Give Aways: Don’t know what to do with all those leftovers? Everybody loves doggy bags! Send your guests home with one so they can enjoy your meal the next day, and save them some time in the kitchen. And you won’t have to worry about throwing away food or crowding your fridge.
GIVEAWAY: Great News 1 Lucky Passion For Savings reader will win a roll of Bounty Paper Towels from P&G! Here’s how you can enter to win:
1. Comment – Leave a comment letting me know your favorite use for Bounty Paper Towels!
2. Subscribe – Sign Up for FREE Email Updates. Leave a separate comment and let me know you are a subscriber.
3. Tweet – Follow @Passion4Savings on Twitter. Leave a separate comment letting me know you are a follower.
4. Like – Make sure you “Like” Passion for Savings on Facebook. Leave a comment letting me know you did so.
Details and Disclosure: All Giveaways will end at 3pm EST on Wednesday, 5/30/12. Winners will be selected at Random using the “And the Winner Is” Plug In and notified by email. You will have 48 hours to respond to the email to claim your prize. I received both a sample product and product to giveaway in exchange for hosting this giveaway courtesy of P&G however all reviews and opinions are mine and are not influenced by receipt of product. Others may have a different experience. Open Only to US Residents age 18 or Older. Alternative Entry Method: Mail a 3×5 Card with your Name, Address and Phone Number to P.o. Box 8622, Springdale, AR 72762. Entry must be received by 5/30/12. Void where prohibited & Not Valid in All States.