Have you been wondering What To Do With Expired Coupons? There is a wonderful, giving opportunity so that all of that printer ink you used doesn’t go to waste!
Send your coupons to military family overseas! The military commissaries and department stores on base will accept coupons in foreign countries that are up to 3 months expired. You can send them to the Overseas Coupon Program, which will them give them to military families! You can also Donate instead if you don’t have any coupons to send!
These are the steps to mail your coupons to OCP:
- Go to the Base List and choose a base that says “Yes, Please Adopt Us” to “Adopt” a base.
- Go to the Adoption Form and fill out completely.
:: Hint: do not hit Enter until you are done or it will reset the page: Use the Tab Key!
- When you are finished, hit Enter.
- You will not be contacted by OCP, but once you have completed the form you can start to send your coupons!
- Go to the OCP Mailing page for all of your FAQ’s about sending your coupons!
If you would like to send your coupons to one family, you can use Coupons To Troops!
To send your coupons using Coupons To Troops:
- E-mail [email protected] and ask them to send you the name of a family.
- After you receive the family name, put your coupons in a flat mailer or envelop and put them in the mail!
There is a third group through which you can send your coupons overseas called Expired Coupons For Overseas Military.
Here are their guidelines:
- Only send Manufacturer’s Coupons
- Sort your coupons into Food and Non-Food.
- Send your coupons to:
PO Box 720336, Norman, OK 73070
The American Legion has Coupon Progam as well that will also take expired coupons and send them for you overseas! Just take your coupons to your local American Legion and they will take care of it for you!
Thanks, Penny Pinchin Mom!
Photo Credit: Design Bliss