Ideal blend of a wrap, sling and carrier, the Baby K’tan Carrier is made of soft cotton and gives you the benefits of all types of carriers. It’s a ready-to-wear wrap that allows you to carry infants and toddlers from birth to 3 years in multiple positions.
The Baby K’tan is lightweight so is great to throw in your car, diaper bag, suitcase, or anything else you are carrying.
- Recommended by doctors
- Material: 100% natural soft cotton
- Ready-To-Wear: No wrapping – No hardware
- Hip gender-neutral t-shirt colors
- Economical – 3 carriers in 1
- Adjustable back support band
- Rests comfortably on both shoulders
- Over 6 positions from 8-35 lbs. (consult physician for preemies)
- Easy to use; instructional manual included
- Instructional videos at www.babyktanvideo.com
- Machine washable and dryer safe
- Double-loop design provides extra security for baby and privacy while nursing
- Free matching storage bag
- Percentage of all Baby K’tan sales go to the American Heart Association and the National Down Syndrome Society
One thing I really liked about the Baby K’tan is it’s size and weight. I have other baby carriers that are bulky and larger so are just harder to tote around with you and take up more space in a bag or luggage if you are traveling. The video was also very helpful in getting started on how to properly use the carrier. I put my son in the carrier and he is a big baby. I always think carriers like this are ideally used for newborns and babies. Even though they can be used for children up to age 3, you probably would not do that as kids at that age are not wanting to be in carriers or are just too heavy at that point for you to carry for a very long period of time. After having my second child, I have used a carrier a lot more because I need to hold my baby, but my 3 year old needs help, so I have found carriers to be very helpful.
GIVEAWAY: Great News 1 Lucky Passion For Savings reader will win a Baby K’tan Carrier. Here’s how you can enter to win:
1. Comment – Leave a comment letting me know what product feature you like the best of the Baby K’tan.
2. Subscribe – Sign Up for FREE Email Updates. Leave a separate comment and let me know you are a subscriber.
3. Tweet – Follow @Passion4Savings on Twitter. Leave a separate comment letting me know you are a follower.
4. Like – Make sure you “Like” Passion for Savings on Facebook. Leave a comment letting me know you did so.
Details and Disclosure: All Giveaways will end at 3pm EST on Friday, 8/24/12. Winners will be selected at Random using the “And the Winner Is” Plug In and notified by email. You will have 48 hours to respond to the email to claim your prize. I received both a sample product and product to giveaway in exchange for hosting this giveaway however all reviews and opinions are mine and are not influenced by receipt of product. Others may have a different experience. Open Only to US Residents age 18 or Older. Alternative Entry Method: Mail a 3×5 Card with your Name, Address and Phone Number to P.o. Box 8622, Springdale, AR 72762. Entry must be received by 8/24/12. Void where prohibited & Not Valid in All States.