I have an awesome P&G Prize Pack to Giveaway to 2 lucky readers! You won’t want to miss this one!
After all the holiday to-do’s, don’t forget Y.O.U. Are you feeling worn out? Do you need a little ME time? Here are some ideas for simplifying your routine!
• In a cosmetic bag keep a compact, a small comb and COVERGIRL Blast Flipstick™ in your favorite shade. It’s expertly designed with creams and shimmers for your one of a kind look and helps you effortlessly transition from day to night, making it the ideal lip color to keep you looking fabulous as you dash from the office to any party.
• When doing your makeup, don’t forget to dab some silver or metallic eye shadow in the corner of your eyes by the tear ducts. It adds a festive pop of color that will make you stand out at your next holiday celebration (New Years Party!)
• Always be prepared with Tampax® Radiant™ tampons and Always Radiant Infinity Pads™ in your drawer at work or in your purse. These innovative products will give you invisible protection.
• To achieve a stylish and professional look at your next bash, place your hair in a slicked back ponytail. It will bring the focus to your face and keep strands out of your eyes, so you can dance the night away. I’m still thinking New Years party people!
• Throw a stick of Secret® Outlast™ Protecting Powder Invisible Solid into your bag. With 48 hour odor protection, nothing will stop you from tackling your to-do list as the holidays wind down and you are gearing up for the new year.
• Reserve a day just for you every now and again. Give yourself a relaxing and well-deserved day off at a local spa. Or, spend some quiet time in a library catching up on that book you’ve been dying to read but got lost in the holiday shuffle.
Have your guests left from the holidays? Did you make them feel at home while they were at your place? Well if you want to start out 2013 with a new twist here are some tips and tricks for house guests you can implement throughout the year to make sure your guests are comfortable in their home away from home.
• Help your visitors freshen up by including Pantene® Aqua Light Shampoo and Conditioner in the guest bathroom. This innovative product duo nourishes hair, leaving it feeling light, clean and ready for any impromptu family photo shoots.
• Keep an umbrella and a plastic poncho in the closet of the guest bedroom in case your guests forget their rain gear at home.
• Put Olay® Winter Retreat Body Wash in the guest bath also, to help battle and protect them from dry, winter skin in the winter months. It contains more moisturizers than a jar of Olay® and hydrates and restores dry skin. Try another P&G Body Wash that pertains to the season when your guests are scheduled to arrive.
• To make your guests extra comfy, place a humidifier in their room in winter. It will replace the moisture missing in the dry air and help them feel right at home. In the summer, place an extra fan in their room in case they like their room a little cooler.
I was given the privilege by P&G to try out their fabulous products they are including in the P&G Prize Pack. Here’s what’s included:
COVERGIRL Blast Flipstick™ (2 different shades)
Tampax® Radiant™ Tampons
Always Radiant Infinity Pads™
Secret® Outlast™ Protecting Powder Invisible Solid
Pantene® Aqua Light Shampoo and Conditioner
Olay® Winter Retreat Body Wash
Gain® Fireworks Sweet Sizzle Scent Booster
I am sure you’ll love the products! Don’t forget there are 2 winners!
This Giveaway has Ended.
All Giveaways will end at 2:00 pm CST on 1/4/13. Winners will be selected at Random and notified by email. You will have 48 hours to respond to the email to claim your prize. I received both a sample product and product to giveaway in exchange for hosting this giveaway courtesy of P&G however all reviews and opinions are mine and are not influenced by receipt of product. Others may have a different experience. Open Only to US Residents age 18 or Older. Alternative Entry Method: Mail a 3×5 Card with your Name, Address and Phone Number to P.o. Box 8622, Springdale, AR 72762. Entry must be received by 1/3/13. Void where prohibited & Not Valid in All States.