We are excited to offer you the opportunity to WIN a P&G Prize Pack! Items include a Swiffer WetJet, Pantene Shampoo & Conditioner and Duracell Ultra Power Batteries! Also find coupons in the P&G brandSAVER for these items!
Have You Tried This Yet?, a P&G program that highlights innovative products for your self, family and home, is here in 2013 to help offer you bright ideas to transform your everyday.
So the holidays are over, and now it’s time to focus on you and getting settled for Spring! Proctor & Gamble has some ideas for making 2013 YOUR year.
1. Try and reserve 20-30 minutes to do something easy and fun for yourself, such as online shopping or reading a book or magazine. It’s an easy way to carve out some “me time” into your already jam packed schedule.
2. After a party-filled holiday season, treat yourself and your over-styled locks with Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo and Conditioner. These high-performing products help lock in moisture and block out heat damage, allowing you to say buh-bye to dry strands and hello to healthier hair.
3. Learn to say “no!” With everything you do for others, it’s okay to sometimes turn down requests that may add more stress to your daily routine.
4. Hire a babysitter and schedule a girl’s night (out or in!). Take a break and make some time to catch up with some of your closet girlfriends.
How to Prepare your home for the New Year and give it a makeover without breaking the bank – just a few of my favorite ideas from P&G are:
1. An easy way to redecorate without breaking the bank is to add new throw pillows in different colors and textures. By adding some to your bed and couch, you’ll change the look and feel of your entire home.
2. Start the year off on the right foot! Clean the grime left behind in 2012 with the Swiffer® WetJet® Extra Power Pad with the scrubbing power of Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser. This innovative product powers through up to 2X more dried-on dirt and grime with less effort* (*vs. mop and bucket), making it easy to get the shiny floors you always dreamed of in 2013.
3. Lighting is a key décor component! Instead of investing in new overhead light fixtures, set the mood by changing out your lamp shades.
How to Help your family make the Most out of the New Year – again my favorite tips P&G had to offer:
1. Keep your family organized and consider creating and labeling bins filled with everything your family needs to make it through the day:
Bin 1: Home improvement/cleaning supplies, i.e. tape measure, duster, paper towels or Duracell ® Ultra Power ™ batteries. This high-performing product is guaranteed for 10 years in storage — your family won’t be searching high and low for a battery that works!
Bin 2: Everyday beauty/grooming items your family may need to quickly use before heading out the door or on-the-go, i.e. hand lotion and sanitizer, hair clips/elastics, chapstick, brush/comb.
Bin 3: Miscellaneous school items for homework after-school i.e. pencils, pens, ruler, calculator, paperclips.
2. Make every Sunday “family fun day”. Use this time to enjoy each other’s company and avoid easy distractions like your phone, computer and other electronic gadgets – head out to your local park or go to the movies.
Check our Giveaway Winners Page for the Winner of this Giveaway at http://www.passionforsavings.com/giveaway-winners-page/
All Giveaways will end at 3:00 pm EST on 2/18/13. Winners will be selected at Random and notified by email. You will have 48 hours to respond to the email to claim your prize. I received both a sample product and product to giveaway in exchange for hosting this giveaway from P&G however all reviews and opinions are mine and are not influenced by receipt of product. Others may have a different experience. Open Only to US Residents age 18 or Older. Alternative Entry Method: Mail a 3×5 Card with your Name, Address and Phone Number to P.o. Box 8622, Springdale, AR 72762. Entry must be received by 2/18/13. Void where prohibited & Not Valid in All States.