The pizza one sounds fun. We love to make homemade pizza at our house. Here is what you will learn in this class:
- To make five types of pizza dough: Sicilian (pan), country-style, American Neopolitan, Classic Napoletana, and gluten-free
- Four fresh sauce recipes: Tomato, basil pesto, herb oil, and spicy garlic oil
- Sophisticated and simple cheese choices
- Baking decisions that result in golden brown, bubbling crust
To find these fun FREE classes, follow these easy steps:
1) Sign up with Craftsy.com. It’s FREE! Click “Join” in upper right corner of the page.
2) Use an email or your facebook account to sign up.
3) Select your Display Name (or choose “skip this step” at the bottom).
4) Select a Profile Picture (or choose “skip this step” at the bottom).
5) Select your FREE Mini-Class!
It’s that easy. Pick the one you want to get started with! Enjoy!