The National Park Service just turned 100 years old! Celebrate with 2017 National Parks Free Entrance Days! During ten days of the year, all National Park Service sites that charge an entrance fee will offer free admission to everyone. Check out all our Travel Deals page for more savings!
There are over 400 beautiful National Parks available for the public to enjoy, but about 124 of them charge you so here is a nice list of FREE days you can enjoy. This is a nice list so when you start planning your outings you can save!
Mark your calendar for these entrance fee–free dates in 2017:
- January 16: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 20: Presidents’ Day
- April 15-16 and 22-23: Weekends of National Park Week
- August 25: National Park Service Birthday
- September 30: National Public Lands Day
- November 11-12: Veterans Day Weekend
This is a savings of anywhere from $3 to $30 depending on the park. Plus, any fourth grade student can get a free annual pass through the Every Kid in a Park program, and active duty military and citizens with a permanent disability can also get free passes.
Check out the JetBlue One Way Flights Discounts as low as $34!