- 1Tbsp of Butter
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Melt 1 Tbsp of Butter in Cookie Sheet for 60 Sec
- Place Tortillas on Cookie Sheet and fill with Cheese, Meat, Beans, etc.
- Fold in Half
- Bake 4 Min on Each Side
- Allow to Cool Completely if Freezing, I use my Food Saver to Freeze these and avoid Frost bite.
- Cook in Microwave for 60 Seconds on High one at a time, or heat in oven for 10 min on 350 degrees or until cooked (May take longer depending on oven and how frozen these are when you start, Sometimes I allow mine to thaw first)