- 12 oz Hamburger Dill Pickles
- 1 1/3 cup Cracker Crumbs (about 1/4 lb)
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- Vegetable Oil (for deep frying)
- Drain and dry pickles.
- Mix together cracker crumbs, flour, garlic powder and pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs and water.
- Heat oil to 350 – 375.
- Dip pickles in egg wash and then flour mixture, shaking off any excess.
- Place in hot oil (avoiding overcrowding).
- Fry until golden brown and pickles are floating on top.
- Remove and drain on a paper towel.