- 1 Can of Bacardi Strawberry Daiquri Mix
- 1 Can of Frozen Lemonade Concentrate
- About 6 Cups of Ice
- Fresh Strawberries that have been Frozen in Ice Cube Trays
- Start by Crushing Your Ice by it’s self
- Add in Strawberry Mix and Lemonade Mix and about 2 Cans of Water and Blend.
- At the last moment add in the Frozen Fresh Strawberries, You don’t want these blended too much so this will give you a fresh flavor and taste!
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately, or Freeze in Mason Jars and pull out of the freezer about 1-2 hours before serving.