- 2 Lbs. Boneless Beef Roast in 1″ Pieces
- 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 Cup. Beef Broth
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 Cup. Soy Sauce (I Use Reduced Sodium)
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- Saved for Later (2 Tbsp. Cornstarch)
- 4 Garlic Cloves Minced
- Green Onions for Garnish
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame Oil or Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Rice Wine Venegar
- 1 Tablespoon Grated Ginger
- 1 tsp. Sriracha
- Place 1″ Roast Pieces in a Gallon Size Ziploc Bag.
- Add Beef Broth, Soy Sauce, Brown Sugar, Oil, Venegar, Ginger, Sriracha, Onion Powder, & Black Pepper.
- Seal Tightly, Mix Well and Place in the Freezer.
- To Cook: Thaw Completely and Place all Ingredients in the Slow Cooker.
- Cook on Low for 7-8 Hours or High for 3-4 Hours.
- In a Bowl mix together 2 Tbsp. Cornstarch with 1/4 Cup Water.
- Add in the Cornstarch Mixture to the Slow Cooker and Cook on High for 30-40 Min.
- Once the Sauce has thickened serve over rice & Garnish with Green Onions.