The Policy States you will be given Change Back or Credit for the full value of your coupon if your coupon exceeds the purchase price, so Overage at Walmart is Official!!!
Walmart Accepts the Following Types of Coupons:
Walmart Accepts Manufactuer Coupons
Walmart Accepts Internet Coupons
Walmart Accepts Competitor Coupons with a Listed Item, Size and Price. (An Example would be an In Ad Walgreens Coupon for Dove Deodorant, 3.4 oz. Priced at $1.99, Not a $1/1 Target Coupon)
Soft Drink Cap Coupons
Catalina Coupons – These must state Manufacturer Coupons and be for a specific product (You can Not use a Register Reward or a $5 off any Purchase Coupon)
Walmart does not accept the following coupons:
- Internet Printable Coupons for Free Products that require No Purchase.
- % off or $ off Competitor Coupons ]
You will also find the following Guidelines and Limitations:
- You may use 1 Coupon Per Item
- Coupons must have an expiration date and be redeemed prior to the expiration date
- Coupons May Exceed the Cost of the Item. Change may be given or applied towards the value of the merchandise in the basket.
- 40 Coupons, a $20 Value Coupon or more or $50 total value will have to be approved by the customer service manager.
Make sure you Download and Print the Official Walmart Coupon Policy to keep with you! Plus don’t miss the Current Walmart Weekly Deals updated Weekly.
Thanks, Deal Seeking Mom