- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken tenders (could also use breasts and slice into tender sized pieces) 1⁄2 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 cup panko
- 1 cup orange marmalade, divided
- 1⁄8 tsp salt
- 1⁄8 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp curry powder non stick spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix together curry powder and orange marmalade.
- Set 1⁄4 cup of mixture aside (will be used as a dipping sauce later).
- Using the remaining 3⁄4 cup marmalade mixture, place into a small shallow bowl.
- In the bowl of a food processor, add panko, coconut, salt, and pepper.
- Pulse until well chopped and combined.
- Pour into a shallow bowl and set aside.
- Coat each chicken tender in orange marmalade mixture, then press into the panko mixture, turning to coat. Repeat for all tenders.
- Using a large baking sheet, place a metal cooling rack (the type you cool cookies on) on top of the baking sheet. Spray the rack with non-stick spray, and arrange the coated tenders on the rack evenly spaced apart.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then turn the oven to broil on high. Broil for 2-3 minutes or until the tops get a little browned.
- Watch carefully as they can burn very quickly.
- Remove from oven and serve with remaining marmalade mixture as dip.