- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Package of Marshmallows
- 6 Cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 1/2 tsp. Peppermint Extract
- 2 Lbs. White Almond Bark
- 1 Box of 12 full size candy canes
- In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- Add Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Roll Rice Krispies into balls and place on lined cookie sheet
- Place in Freezer until firm
- Melt Almond Bark and stir in Peppermint Extract
- Dip Frozen Rice Krispies Treat Balls into White Chocolate
- Place on Wax Paper to dry and top with Crushed Candy Canes