- 2 Cups Peanut Butter
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Package of Chocolate Almond Bark or 6 Full Size Hershey’s Bars
- Powdered Sugar
- Combine all three ingredients in a Bowl and mix well, stir until well mixed.
- Roll dough into a 1″ Ball and place on a Greased Cookie Sheet.
- Bake at 350 Degrees for 9-10 minutes or until edges start to turn slightly brown.
- Melt Chocolate in a double broiler or in the microwave. Be careful not to burn the chocolate, I like to use 20 second intervals and stir in between.
- Dip cookies in chocolate and sprinkle with powdered sugar and allow to dry in a cool place.