Should you get a Target RedCard? Yes! I could end the post right now and be done. You love shopping at Target, you love saving money, you love exclusive offers! Those are all great reasons to get your RedCard but maybe you do not know all of the discounts and benefits of having a RedCard. So I want to share 9 Reasons You Need a Target RedCard! Some of these you may not know about!
9 Reasons You Need a Target RedCard
The first thing that you should know is that Target offers two RedCards. There is a debit card and a credit card. You essentially get the same perks from both cards. The debit card is connected to your checking account and the credit card is a traditional store credit card. Here are the perks that come with a Target RedCard!
Do You Really Save 5% with a Target RedCard
How do we justify our shopping addiction to Target? By saving 5% off our purchase! The 5% savings comes off automatically at checkout and can be included with other coupons! You can also use your saving for online purchases! The 5% off is the most attractive reason for getting your RedCard. You will receive 5% off on almost everything at Target (some gift cards, eye exams, and prescriptions do not qualify for the discount).
- Clearance- Take an additional 5% Off with your Target RedCard! This is where saving can really add up!
- Top Deals- Get 5% off Target’s top deals of the week when you use your RedCard
Get Free Shipping on With Your RedCard
This is one of the biggest advantages of having a RedCard! When you factor in the 5% off discount and the free shipping on everything you really do not need more reasons to get yours! But wait, there’s more!!
Use Your Target RedCard at Starbucks
The placement of Starbucks inside of Target Stores is brilliant and unfair! If you are going to treat yourself then you need to save 5% off your order! You can use your RedCard in Starbucks that are inside Target! This is a great way to earn savings for your favorite drink! You can also purchase your Starbucks gift card at Target and save 5%!
You can save 5% on Specialty Gift Cards ate Target when you use your RedCard! This includes cards for travel, restaurants, movie tickets and more! There are ways to save on your Disney Vacation if you do your homework. One easy way is to save 5% when you purchase Disney Gift Cards at Target with your RedCard! Then turn around and use those Disney Gift Cards to pay for tickets to the parks, food in the parks and more.
Get an extra 5% off Your Subscription
Have you considered a subscription for the items that you are using every month? You are going to need laundry detergent so why not set it up on subscription and save 10%! But when you use your RedCard you will save an additional 5%, making it a total of 15% off!!
You Can Have Groceries Delivered with Shipt at Target
Do you know about Shipt? You can have Shipt do your grocery shopping and have them delivered!! It’s a great way to save time. With your RedCard, you will save 5% on your same day delivery order placed on Target.com!
Score even bigger savings on your Anniversary! That’s because you get 10% off on your sign up anniversary when you are signed up for Target marketing emails! It makes sense to hold off on a bigger purchase when you know your anniversary is approaching.
Target RedCard Holders Can Save at Hotels.com
Target RedCard holders can receive additional savings when you book your hotels through Hotels.com! This really is a great way to save money on that next getaway! Use coupon code TARGETREDCARD to receive your 10% off discount.
This coupon is only valid to Target Red cardholders when you click on the Hotels.com link via the Target website. Use this coupon to get 10% off the price of your booking at a participating hotel when you stay between 1 and 28 nights. It expires 12/31/2020!
Need Extra Time to Make a Return?
Girl, you know it happens to all of us! You made that impulse buy and now you are regretting it! No need to fret, Target RedCard holder can take advantage of an EXTRA 3o day return policy! Most items have a 90 day return window, but RedCard holders get even more time to make a return + You don’t have to worry about finding your receipt if you made the purchase with your RedCard, they can quickly look up all your past purchases.
Can You Use Your Target RedCard Anywhere?
The Target RedCard Credit Card and Debit Card can only be used at Target and Target.com.
How Does Target RedCard Work?
The Target RedCard is a debit card so you will have to connect it to your personal checking account. You can apply for the Target RedCard credit card. This is a traditional store credit card. You will still save 5% but you will also pay interest on charges not paid each month.
How Do I Get a Target RedCard?