- 2 1/2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 4 tbsp cold Butter
- 1 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup cold Milk
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp Butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Dried Parsley Flakes
- pinch Salt
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine Bisquick and cold butter. Leave larger pieces. There should be small chunks of butter pea sized.
- Add cheddar, milk and 1/4 tsp garlic.
- Mix by hand until combined, but don’t over mix.
- Drop 9 equal portions onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until tops are lightly browned.
- Melt 2 tbsp butter in a bowl.
- Stir in garlic powder and parsley flakes.
- Spread garlic butter on top of biscuits.