- 6 Eggs
- 1 Chocolate Cake Mix
- ¼ Cup Sour Cream
- ¼ Cup Water
- ¼ Cup Vegetable Oil
1 Bottle of Red Food Coloring
- 1 Large Container of Red or Red and White Sprinkles
- 2- 8 oz. packages of Cream Cheese
- 2 Sticks of Butter at Room Temperature
- 3 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- In a Bowl beat eggs with an electric mixer on high speed until thick and yellow
- Add in the Cake Mix, Sour Cream, Water and Oil and mix on low for about 30 seconds to 1 minute
- Add in Red Food Coloring until you get a deep dark red color.
- Spray a 10×15 Jelly Roll Pan with Non-Stick Cooking Spray, then place Parchment Paper over the spray to cover the pan completely.
- Pour batter over the Parchment Paper and Bake for 12-13 minutes at 350 Degrees.
- Remove from oven and immediately turn over onto a towel that is covered in powdered sugar.
- Roll while hot and place on a baking sheet or set aside on the counter to cool.
- When the cake is completely cooled, Unroll the towel carefully.
- Mix all the frosting ingredients together.
- Spread with ⅓ rd of the Frosting before rolling.
- Slice off about 1” of both ends of the cake to make it look even
- Frost using a spatula or Large Decorating Tip (I like to use a decorators bag and large tip to create swirls because it’s quick, easy and hard to mess up!)
- Cover with Holiday Sprinkles using your hands to gently press sprinkles into the icing.